iZUMi Finance held a Bond Voucher sale through Solv Protocol valued at 2,500 WETH and 550,000 BIT.
Highlights of this offering:
- For liquidity providers, Bond Farming lowers the risk of impermanent loss while giving a higher and stable profit.
- For protocols, Bond Farming with iZUMi Finance could help them attract better on-chain liquidity on DEXs, with higher efficiency of Liquidity incentives, which is vital to the survival in a bear market. It’s a win-win situation for both the liquidity providers and the protocols if they adopt Bond Farming on iZUMi.
- 1.The funds raised will be stored in the multi-sig wallet co-managed by Solv, iZUMi, and Cobo. The wallet will then be used to add liquidity to the Uniswap V3 BIT-ETH pool vault on iZUMi. At maturity, the fund will also be claimed through this wallet to maintain transparency for the use of the raised fund.
- 2.iZUMi will collateralize 8 million USD worth of iUSD tokens.
- 3.iZUMi will use the Treasury wallet to sign the Repayment Statement via EthSign. At maturity, iZUMi promises to repay the principal and the interest.
- 4.iZUMi’s smart contract has been audited by Certik and Blocksec.