A) Set the trading pair and price:
- 1.Click “Add Liquidity” in the upper right corner of the page to start
2. Set the trading pair, enter the contract address of the token you want to add in the pop-up window
3. Take the iZi/BNB pair as an example, to initialize the pool, you need to select the starting price first. Set the Fees Tiers: 1% is recommended for emerging tokens and high-volatility trading pairs; 0.2% is recommended for mainstream pairs; 0.04% and 0.01% are recommended for stablecoin pairs. And we recommend choosing a 1% or 0.2% fees tier for non-stable tokens, then you can create the pool.
B. Add liquidity to the seed pool.
Since iZiSwap allows you to add liquidity in a specific price range, we recommend adding liquidity in multiple ranges to ensure that tokens can be traded in all the price ranges and have good liquidity for users to swap.
- 1.Add liquidity on the full price range (e.g. 1 iZi = 0.0000001BNB ~ 1BNB) to meet basic swap requirements at almost any price. We recommend adding 20-30% of the total liquidity that you want to offer in this pool.
2. Add liquidity in the price range around ±50% of the current price, providing 30%-40% of total liquidity for market fluctuations.
3. Add the remaining 30% of total liquidity around the ±10%~20% of the current price to provide better trading depth around the current price
4. Go back to the Liquidity page, you can see the liquidity that has been added. You can continue to Add/Remove liquidity here, or you can repeat the steps above to provide liquidity in other price ranges.
C. Adding liquidity on one side of the pool
By setting the price range as (1 iZi = 0.0001 BNB~0.0002 BNB) or (1 iZi = 0.1 BNB~0.2BNB), you can easily add liquidity on one side of the pool, to control the price not to go too high or too low, preventing extreme price fluctuations
D. Apply for token logo display in iZiSwap