About iZUMi Finance
- What is iZUMi Finance? What problems does iZUMi Finance solve?
iZUMi Finance is a multi-chain DeFi protocol providing One-Stop Liquidity as a Service(LaaS). Its philosophy is that every token deserves better on-chain liquidity in an efficient and lasting way.
- What are the current products of iZUMi Finance? What is the advantage?
iZUMi has two main products:
- 1.LiquidBox: Liquidity as a Service Platform built on Uniswap V3, aimed to help projects attract and manage their liquidity on Unswap V3 in an efficient and lasting way. Established partnership with 8 projects including Dehorizon, WOO, and Bitdao.
- 2.iZiSwap: innovative AMM compatible with Uniswap V3 and Orderbook. It is the first DEX to propose Discretized Liquidity AMM model which allows to deploy of liquidity in certain price ticks, the capital efficiency is significantly higher than the traditional x*y=k AMM model, and enables non-custodial limit order running on chains.
- Is farming on iZUMi Finance safe? Has iZUMi been audited?
It has also been thoroughly tested by Certik and Blocksec, as well as the investors' internal security teams like Bybit, Huobi, and Cobo, to ensure its safety. You can view our Audit Report here(Click “here”)
- Where can to view our smart contracts?
- Which chains have iZUMi Finance already been deployed?
We have deployed LiquidBox on Ethereum, Polygon, and Arbitrum, and deployed iZiSwap on BNB-Chain. More chains will be supported in the future.
- What is $iZi? And what is the maximum supply of iZi?
iZi token is izumi platform's utility token, it can be used to pay for cross-chain trading fees, incentive pool set-up, and other tools' usage. And the total supply is 2 billion. You can check emission and other details in the following link: Tokenomics.
- I couldn’t find an answer to my question. Who can help me?
If you can't find what you're looking for in the documentation, ask your question on iZiSwap's official social media platforms or on discord